Tuesday, December 25, 2007

happy christmas!

Dan, Otis and I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Christmas! Here's the photo from our Christmas card (taken by my super talented up and coming photographer mother)! We hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm so excited about what I got that I have to share .. red crock pot, red rice maker, new Rachel Ray pots and pans (cooking is my new favorite thing to do), Planet Earth series (amazing!), Post Secret book (even more amazing!), Target gift cards, Stabucks gift cards, a giant gummy bear .. and tons more fun goodies but I don't want to be here all day typing. :)

Tomorrow my Aunt Pam and I are going shopping all day and I can't wait! Every year I go on a wrapping paper shopping spree the day after Christmas. I seriously cannot explain the joy I get out of buying tons of wrapping paper, especially when it's 50% off! It's quite possibly almost more exciting than Christmas itself. ;) jk.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a newer blog stalker...I just have to say...I LOVE your dog!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, your "family" photo is soooo cute!!! That was an interesting time. Me, with your camera! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Made you a little nervous didn't it!!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful picture! You two, [three], are the cutest. Love the fall colors.

jessica lynn said...

a giant gummy bear and a starbucks gift card...life doesn't get much better!!

Jen E. said...

Your MOM took that???! she did an amazing job!! It is such a beautiful photo.
It sounds like you got some wonderful gifts, too and i hope you had fun shopping!!

Unknown said...

Great shot. I pray you have a blessed '08'

Markissaearle said...

Beautiful!!! I love the fall colors and the dog just does awesome things for you two!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

Anonymous said...

Wow, your Mom would be a fabulous assistant!